Outback Organics Hand and Body Lotion
A nourishing hand and body lotion rich in macadamia oil that quenches and soothes dry, itchy skin leaving it silky soft and deeply hydrated. With pure tea tree oil and anisata, it is perfect for everyday use and is safe and gentle enough to use straight after hair removal to help in the prevention and treatment of ingrown hairs.
Features & Benefits
- Light, easily-absorbed body moisturiser with antiseptic tea tree, nourishing macadamia oil and aniseed myrtle extract.
- Perfect to use straight after a bath or shower, leaving the skin feeling refreshed and healthy.
- Use after sun exposure to cool and moisturise the skin, helping to prolong a tan.
- May be applied immediately after waxing the back, chest, legs and arms.
- Use at home between salon appointments to keep skin hydrated and assist in the prevention of ingrown hairs.
- Antiseptic properties help in the prevention and treatment of post-wax pimples.